If you are interested in an item from my collection you are welcome to inquire. Let’s make a few things perfectly clear.
- I am not a Daisy authorized dealer. I am a collector of vintage Daisy’s and I aquire many more guns than I relinquish. I am not in the business of selling.
- I do enjoy passing on items from the collection to the right person who understands the value and condition of the item prior to acquiring it.
- This is a “non-profit collection”. All proceeds go toward appreciating the CaliAir Collection.
- With little exception NO RETURNS. All items are shipped with appropriate insurance. I disclose the condition of the guns in detail while they are in my possession. Antiques do not come with warranties and may cease to function as intended unexpectedly.
Now with that out of the way let’s get to how to buy an item from this website.
- Inquire. Send me an e-mail using the form right here on the website. Include the Product # and description to find out if the item is still available.
- Bid or Buy. If the item is available you are welcome to purchase it for the price as listed or make an offer of cash, check, money order or trade. Sorry no credit cards or PayPal etc…
- Ship and Receive. All items must have insurance appropriate to the value of the item. Shippers used include UPS, USPS, and FedEx. We will not ship to foreign countries, New York City or any other place where toy guns are restricted or banned. Know your local laws and restrictions. Items are shipped within 3 days after payments are cleared.
That’s it. Pretty simple. I’m sure if there is enough communication and information about the curio you are interested in we will both be very happy – and that is the main goal!